Understanding the functioning of email marketing makes you good at engaging customers and build meaningful relationships.
Send unlimited newsletters and promotional emails to your contacts
Create multi-step email sequences using visual flow designer
Choose your own email gateway provider or get 5000 user emails every month for FREE
Personalize your email using merge functions and dynamic images
Trigger marketing automation rules based on email opens or clicks
Assure GDPR compliance and double opt-in consent
Send bulk emails to unlimited subscriber lists in different projects
Generate and analyze the detailed reports on email campaigns
Unbelievable pricing - the lowest you will ever find
Everything your business needs - 50 apps, 24/5 support and 99.95% uptime
How email marketing works talks about different aspects that businesses should keep in mind when it comes to managing email marketing campaigns.
To answer how email marketing works, we should understand some mysterious ways that fuel email marketing. However, once implemented, email marketing does give some transformational benefits.
Let’s check out how email marketing actually works. Here are a few things that you need to get right and get your email marketing running.
1. Design Designing of the email is the most essential part of email marketing. It’s important to make your emails look attractive and appealing. Today, emails can be sent in both HTML and text formats. You may ask your customers what type of emails they want to receive and accordingly you can optimize design for better user experience.
2. Message Relevancy How personalized your emails are is the next important thing. Make your emails more and more personalized and targeted. It’s essential that the message in the email is relevant to ensure the maximum open rate.
3. Appropriate Timing Sending emails at the appropriate time to your customers increases your open rates. It requires a lot of testing and feedback consideration to decide the right time to send emails to your customers.
4. Incentivization What your customers are getting from your email is something that matters the most. Email marketing campaigns have to be incentivized to get the maximum benefits. You can offer free coupons so that more people can read and take calls to action.
Engage More Audience by Automating your Email Marketing Campaigns with MailSend Sign Up 14 Day Trial
5. Integration with Other Functions Today the definition of marketing has changed at its core. All functions of marketing have to be well-integrated with each other to get the most out of your overall marketing strategy. It’s essential to ensure the voice of your email messages also includes this integration in order to get better benefits.
6. Content Smartly written email copies do wonders for you. Email marketing is solely dependent on catchy content that can grab people’s attention instantly. Putting your main message at the forefront and not pushing it back can help your customers do what you want them to do.
7. Call to Action Email marketing campaigns have a certain call-to-action (CTA) message in their emails so that customers can perform a particular activity and get converted. It’s important to have that CTA clearly mentioned in your emails. Avoid just hyperlinking page links into your content. Design it well so that it can catch people’s eyes faster than ever.
Go to the next level with
Get all 50 apps - Join the SaaS Revolution - 500apps, $14.99/user flat pricing, 24/5 Support (Phone/Email/Onboarding)
500apps is exciting for companies that focus on task and project monitoring for increased productivity. Looks great! It also has all apps in the same place, and we can use them in one go! Well done
CEO at KPSYNCLAB
We are using 500apps for consolidated business growth. All the apps are very handy as we have the best customer success consultants working together with our Sales Director.
Christian Bjerre Nielsen
CPO at uQualio
My chat rep (Safin) was super helpful and got my issues resolved immediately! I'm looking forward to getting my business started with 500apps!
Awesome customer service. Vicky is very helpful. Can explain and help me to troubleshoot my current issues. Thank you so much.
"SMBs' ultimate choice" - It was packed with features that addressed every need an organization could have. A wide variety of management functions are available, including human resource management, product management, time management, knowledge management, and client management.
UE (Small-Business User)
"Budget Friendly All-in-One Suite" - Our business has benefited from 500apps' ability to keep track of everything that is relevant. From managing customers and leads to keeping track of our customers.
Tejas (Mid-Market Consultant)
"Una Suite Perfecta para pequeños y medianos empresas" - Lo que mas me gusta es que puedes tener integrado, diferentes herramientas, tanto de productividad, marketing y ventas puedes gestionar así como diferentes herramientas que te ayudan a venta online, como el desarrollador de sitios web, o la optimizacion SEO a través de la aplicaciÃ³n Ninja SEO.
Cosmetics Marketing Administrator
Business owners can use 500apps to get accurate, timely data that can help them make decisions better. 500apps aggregates the most accurate data and connects you with decision-makers and their confidants with ease.
Owner at Stonegye.digital
Program Manager at Keystone
It is a great platform where I can manage everything regarding my business and customers. 500apps basically solved many problems of mine regarding managing inventory from different vendors, billing customers, sending emails to customers, and managing help desks for customers. I can manage my whole business with 500apps because it provides all the tools I need.
Assistant Manager at Quality CARE India Limited